Have you ever gazed upon such a happy little face? This is my husband Dave. I call him Teddy. Our girls call him Duncle. He answers to just about anything. He has this lovely little grin on his face because he is in Africa - South Africa to be precise. He's on a safari, living his dream of a life time. We went to South Africa on safari in May of 2008 and Dave brought home eight trophies. I call them dead animals. We are in the process of making a man cave. Dave still has this grin on his face and the trip was two years ago. Oh, wait........... we went again in May of 2009 and he got his dream animal........... a cape buffalo. More dead animals. I can hardly wait to have a cape buffalo hanging on my walls. They are so attractive! Oh my. Dave is STILL SMILING!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

We love our duncle so much! :-) Would you say that all of those gift cards from Scheels helped him get those 'dead' animals? :-)
ReplyDeleteI love this picture of him..Beautiful!
ReplyDelete