Sunday, January 24, 2010

This is a picture of me and my Angel Sister Dube. We first met when Dave and I went on a safari to South Africa in 2008. I NEVER wanted to go to Africa and it was Dave's dream vacation. He and God talked me into going and I had the trip of a life time! What a blessing it was to meet our chef Dube! She is one of the most loving, spiritual and God directed people I have ever met. She cooks like angel and can do anything she puts her mind to. I tried to talk her into coming back to Iowa to live with us, but I must have complained about our Iowa winters too much! I am so incredibly blessed in knowing her!




2 comments:

  1. I love this picture and know that Dube is a blessing! I want to meet her :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell Dube we would all like to meet her. She feels like family and we've never even talked to her before. :-)

    ReplyDelete