In Loving Memory Of
RICHARD GUERENA
February 2, 1932
August 27, 2006
As Dick would have put it "Today would have been my 78th friggin' birthday!" I called him Duncle. One day I was talking about Dick, my uncle and it came out as "Duncle". So Duncle, he was. He was so much fun! He was crazy! He loved to dance and could tell you the name of any actor or actress in those old black and white movies. He was a neat freak and kept the spices in his kitchen in alphabetical order. He ironed his jeans and polished his shoes. He had the best laugh ever and used it often! He was great to travel with and never knew a stranger. Dear Duncle is not dancing with us on this earth any more, but I think of him often and remember him with a great big smile and a warm heart!!
Happy Birthday Duncle!
I know that you are dancing in Heaven on this day of your birth!!


This made me cry...I miss him too.
ReplyDelete